Faith, Family, Fitness, and Food — these are the thoughts that fill the pages of my life as a minister, certified Christian Life Coach and Ultraspeaking coach.
My faith in Jesus is what motivates me to make the most of every day that God gives me. I have been preaching full-time for 13 years. I currently preach at the West Main Church of Christ in Lewisville, Texas. I have been preaching for almost 20-years. I’m passionate about teaching others God’s Word and ways, so they can learn to fear God and be with Him in heaven one day!
I have been involved in some form of public speaking since 2001. As a pharmaceutical representative with Pfizer Inc., I presented thousands of presentations to physicians in a variety of settings. I have given motivational speeches at the Transformation Center in Denver, Colorado, sponsored by fitness coach and living legend, Bill Phillips.
I have had the opportunity to preach and teach God’s word throughout America, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, and Mexico.
- I graduated from the University of Illinois with a B.S. in Kinesiology in 2000.
- Successfully completed the Dowlen Road Church of Christ preacher training program in 2011.
- I became a certified Christian Life Coach in 2017 through Light University.
- In 2017, I also completed Shannon Ethridge (M.A.,,Life & Relationship coach, international speaker and million-copy best-selling author) B.L.A.S.T. program.
- In 2020, I became a certified Ultraspeaking coach. Check out my Ultraspeaking project of eliminating notes from last year.
My I Can Do Podcast began in 2019. I’ve been blessed to have so many special people on my show who all have an “I CAN DO” Mindset!