ARE YOU READY TO MOVE FORWARD?
The Coronavirus has been a reminder about how fast life can change. Has there been something you’ve been wanting to do, but have not taken action? Has fear held you back? What about self-doubt about whether or not you are able to accomplish your goals?
Now is the time for action! Now is the time for change. Think about where you currently are and the possibilities of how things can be. Do you feel like you haven’t reached your full potential? Then now is your time!
I’ve been blessed throughout the years to have been mentored and coached by a variety of people in a variety of different fields and settings. I’m currently being coached as well. I believe in the power and value of coaching.
Coaching is not therapy. If you’re looking for a licensed counselor, I recommend you check out Betterhelp.com. Coaching is all about helping people move forward. It’s about transformation! It’s about you breaking certain habits that have been holding you back from accomplishing what you going after in your life.
There are certain things I’m looking for in my clients. If you have the motivation, then I can help you.
Initial conversation will be 2-hours to see if we can move forward. It is FREE.
1-hour sessions: $60.00
4- one-hour sessions: $400.00
Payment required prior to sessions
Below is some of the training, mentoring, coaching, and work experiences I have been able to receive to help me to get to this point.
- I have been preaching full-time since 2009. I went through a preacher training program in 2009 with two preachers with a combined 60 years of preaching experience. I have had the opportunity to preach throughout America, Africa, and Mexico. I have also taken in numerous preacher bootcamps teaching a variety of subjects to other preachers.
- I was a sales representative and specialty representative for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals from 2001-2008. Throughout that time I received constant coaching and was able to take a number of self-improvement courses like “The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People.”
- Christian Life Coaching courses taken through Light University
- Received the Body of Work Legacy Award by Bill Phillips. Presented two motivational speeches at his Transformation Camps in Colorado.
- Completed the B.L.A.S.T. program with best selling author Shannon Ethridge. Produced motivational videos for the B.L.A.S.T. team as well.
- Have led Financial Peace Course by Dave Ramsey
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Ben is an excellent coach. He has definitely helped me move the boat forward. I am on the right track with a lot of things in my life right now, and Ben was able to help validate and reinforce those things. I’d recommend Ben for life coaching to anybody who needs a gentle nudge to get up and keep moving forward.
-Preston Frazier, achievingmybase.com
This past year, I had a speech to give. I honestly didn’t know where to begin, as far as knowing what I wanted to talk about, putting my thoughts on paper, and logically structuring the speech so that it was clear and memorable for the audience. One thing was for sure, it was getting closer to the day of the speech. I reached out to Ben, who was a savior for me. He brought his wisdom and insight to the table, helped me formulate ideas, and assured me that the speech would go well – certainly it did. I took his advice, started writing (once I knew which direction I wanted to go with the speech), my thoughts were flowing, and I gave the speech. I believe it went well. I achieved my goal. The speech was clear and memorable. If it wasn’t for Ben, I would have been overwhelmed and unable to deliver the way I wanted.Donald Jackson