Faith, Family, Fitness, and Food — these are the thoughts that fill the pages of my life as a minister, certified Christian Life Coach and Ultraspeaking coach.
My faith in Jesus is what motivates me to make the most of every day that God gives me. I have been preaching for 20 years. I currently preach at the West Main Church of Christ in Lewisville, Texas. I’m passionate about teaching others God’s Word and ways, so they can learn to fear God and be with Him in heaven one day!
I have been involved in some form of public speaking since 2001. As a pharmaceutical representative with Pfizer Inc., I presented thousands of presentations to physicians in a variety of settings. I have given motivational speeches at the Transformation Center in Denver, Colorado, sponsored by fitness coach and living legend, Bill Phillips.
I have had the opportunity to preach and teach God’s word throughout America, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, and Mexico.
- I graduated from the University of Illinois with a B.S. in Kinesiology in 2000.
- Successfully completed the Dowlen Road Church of Christ preacher training program in 2011.
- I became a certified Christian Life Coach in 2017 through Light University.
- In 2017, I also completed Shannon Ethridge (M.A.,,Life & Relationship coach, international speaker and million-copy best-selling author) B.L.A.S.T. program.
- In 2020, I became a certified Ultraspeaking coach. Check out my Ultraspeaking project of eliminating notes from last year.
My I Can Do Podcast began in 2019. I’ve been blessed to have so many special people on my show who all have an “I CAN DO” Mindset!