I had a pleasant surprise when I read Steve’s Country blog (www.stevescountry.com) earlier today. You can find his blog HERE.
His blogs always have great thoughts along with great photos. Steve nominated me for this award. Thank you so much. Any award I receive is a really big deal to me. I’m going to add this nomination to my media PAGE.
Below is some information about this award and what to do after receiving it.
What is the Liebster Prize?
The Liebster Prize is an award that exists only on the Internet and is awarded to bloggers by other bloggers. The first case of the award goes back to 2011. Liebster in German means sweet, kind, dear, charming, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. It really is an excellent way to meet other bloggers and gain more visibility in the community.
There are some simple rules to follow:
Add a link to the Official Liebster Award page in your blog post.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to their site
Do a post and answer the questions
Nominate 5 other bloggers and let them know
Create more questions for them.
Now for the questions that I will answer.
- What is your absolute favorite color? How long has it been your favorite? I don’t have a favorite color, but if I had to choose I would say RED.
- Do you prefer city, town or country location to live? At the moment country.
- Do you enjoy eating at a restaurant? How often? Not as much as I used to. It costs more money and not as healthy. If I go out, I want to make it epic! Eating out once a month will suffice for now.
- Do you prefer to rent or own your house? I have been in both situations, but I prefer to have a house.
- Do you have a car? What kind? I do have a car. Nothing fancy. It’s a Camry. Effective and reliable.
I would like to nominate
Now here are my questions
- What’s your favorite food to eat?
- Where is your favorite place to travel?
- Where is a place you desperately want to visit?
- If you were a superhero, who would you be?
- What book recommendation do you have for me?