You shouldn’t have to sacrifice your physical and mental wellbeing to have a successful career.Wellness and Lifestyle Coach Kim Stone
Kim Stone is a Wellness and Lifestyle Coach who helps busy professionals find ways to have a successful career without sacrificing their physical and mental health. Kim worked in a corporate career for over 15 years and struggled to find balance in her life before she finally burned out. After rediscovering herself through her own wellness journey, she has been able to heal from burnout and chronic stress so that she can enjoy a career and life she loves. Kim is the President and Founder of Live Well by Kim Stone which provides companies and individuals with wellness and lifestyle solutions that are focused on improving physical, mental, and career well-being. You can find out more about Kim Stone at www.livewellbykimstone.com.
In this episode, we discuss the following:
1. What exactly is burnout?
2. Warning signs of burnout?
3. How can we create boundaries to avoid burnout.
4. Finding more balance in our lives.
5. Listening to our bodies when it comes to stress.
6. Recognizing negative patterns and stopping them.
7. When stress is good.
In the episode Kim mentions one of her planners she currently uses. She also provided me with this link if you wanted to check out another planner she recommends and has used in the past. https://kellythornegore.com/2022-ibloom-planner/
Books we discuss in this episode:
1. Life Force by Tony Robbins: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B09KY7ZXV6&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_42FDJM9NQWNEM7DHHNEY
2. Essentialism by Greg McKeown: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B00G1J1D28&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_WRZXTZHJ00PJ4DZJYWVY
3. The Anatomy of an Illness by Norman Cousins: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B01IQJ4BUG&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_4CNNBVTBCRPM542R2161
4. Deep Work by Cal Newport: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B00X47ZVXM&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_ER41DZWDKWQXYZRSJJXK
5. Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B07DBRBP7G&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_66BFEH0WB4MDQVBQ533W
How You Can Listen To This Episode:
Be Sure to Subscribe Below.
I Can Do…So Can You!