If you’re looking to build a great resume then buy all books written by Martin Yates!
Throw every other book out and just use his books. His material will get the job done for you! I’m going to start recommending books (maybe a separate section for that) that I’ve read or have used in the past.
Any college student looking for a job buy his book “Knock Em Dead.”
If you’re looking to see the Perfect Resume then turn your eyes to the Bible.
A resume shows what a person has done, can do, and the potential of what they will do for an employer in the future. A good resume will make someone say, “I want them on my team.”
It demonstrates the qualifications of a person. It shows their success. As Christians, we need to be reminded of Gods resume! His is perfect.
There are no flaws. None can compare to His. Seriously!
His resume should catch your eye immediately. There is nothing He can’t do! Time is no factor for Him.
There should be no questions or doubts after looking at it and seeing what He has done, what He can, and will do for His people.
When was the last time you really looked at His resume? Maybe we should be viewing it more, when the waves of doubt come crashing down!
Gods resume certainly will not fit on one page. But if we tried to condense it what might be on it?
Maybe something like this…
I AM THAT I AM
777 Heaven Lane, ETERNITY
- Created all time, matter, and space by speaking everything in existence.
- Created mankind from the dust of the ground.
- I maintain the movement and location of Earth, the Sun, and the Moon.
- Breathed life into man.
- Performed the first successful surgery on man.
- Created the first clothing line for mankind after Adam and Eve didn’t listen to me.
- Fulfilled my promise to Abraham and Sarah with respect to having a child.
- Provided for Hagar when she thought she was alone.
- Blessed numerous people with a baby when it shouldn’t have been possible for them to have one. References include (Hannah, Rachel, Sarah, etc.)
- Faithfully delivered Israel from Egyptian bondage just like I promised.
- Was able to part the Red Sea so about 1-2 million people could walk through.
- I control the waves of the sea.
- Performed a continuous miracle for 40 years by feeding Israel with MANNA from heaven.
- Before there was Under Armor or Dry Wick clothing, I miraculously preserved the clothing for the Israelites for 40 years.
- I named Cyrus about 100 years before he was born to be the one who would deliver my people from Babylonian captivity.
- Successfully raised and destroyed kingdoms exactly as I said I would (reference Daniel 2).
- I have a 100% success rate with respect to predictive prophecy. I dare you to find one time when I’ve been wrong!
- I never went to school and yet I will always know more than you.
- I have the power to give life and to take it.
- I have faithfully preserved my word throughout the ages.
- I’m the only one that can guarantee what I say will always be right!
- Look at my resume! You will see that I am qualified to give you whatever you need, whenever you need, and however you need it! Please trust my credentials.
Today, tomorrow, and for the rest of our days, let’s look at Gods resume! It’s perfect! It will give you the strength you need to keep moving.