When something works, just keep doing it.
That’s what I’ve learned from blogging. But I learned the hard way. I began to blog in March of 2017.
If you look at my blog archives you will see 2018 is totally missing. What’s up with that? No, I didn’t quit blogging. I moved from WordPress over to Bluehost. Looking back at the decision, I wish I would have stayed with WordPress.
It cost me more money to move to BlueHost. I finally made the decision to return to WordPress and I’m glad I did. Here’s why.
- More interaction with other bloggers.
- Easier to track the activity on my site.
- Every day I get to be inspired by so many others. It’s great!
So what’s the point of this post?
- When you start something, try to see it through.
- When something is working well, it’s probably a good idea to stick with it.
- Give your blog time to grow. Be patient. Keep writing.
I CAN DO…SO CAN YOU.