Tomorrow is June 1st. Can you believe that? Time is moving by fast.
So how are you doing? Do you remember what you said you would accomplish back in January? Where are you with your goals?
Have you been tracking what you’re doing?
If not, why not begin now.
But what exactly should you do? I would like to make a suggestion.
Get a journal. Any journal. If you want my Faith, Family, Fitness, Food 31-day motivational journal, you can find it here and what it’s in it. Click HERE.
Using a journal whether it’s for improving your mindset, gratitude, exercise regiment, or eating will go a LOOONNNGG WAY.
Can it really be that easy? Rest assured, you will have to put the work in. You can write in your journal that you’re going to run 2 miles, but you still have to get up, put those shoes on and run 2 miles.
However, tracking what you’re doing will go a long way in accomplishing your goals.
So, now is the time.
When it comes to journaling you can do a couple of things.
- You can buy a cheap notebook and just begin writing. BOOM.
- You could check out the 5-minute journal. I have one and it’s pretty cool.
- You could go to Barnes and Noble and get a journal book there. I have lots of those.
- Check out Michael Hyatt. He has some good products as well.
- Or you can check mine out as well. The choice is YOURS.
Whatever you do get started.
Tat is a pretty good advice for people who wish truly see a gain on their goals.
I love journaling and tracking my achievements it really helps especially when you’re feeling down and read it because you realise you’ve done so much more than you realised.
Comments are closed.