Thank you for those who took the Bible quiz I posted a few days ago. Here is the link to that particular blog if you’re interested. BIBLE QUIZ.
Below are the answers! I will post “NO” next to the statements not found in the Bible. I will post “YES” and the scripture reference to the statements that are found in the Bible.
ENJOY MY FRIENDS. Keep studying and keep reading!
- All men are created equal: NO
- Cleanliness is next to godliness: NO
- Spare the rod and spoil the child: NO.
- Give the devil his due:NO
- I escaped by the skin of my teeth:YES! Job 19:20 “My bone clings to my skin and my flesh, and I have escaped only by the skin of my teeth.”
- Blood is thicker than water: NO
- Cast your bread upon the waters: YES. Ecclesiastes 11:1 “Cast your bread on the surface of the waters, for you will find it after many days.”
- God moves in mysterious ways. NO
- God helps those who help themselves. NO
- Out of the mouth of babes. YES Psalm 8:2 “From the mouth of infants and nursing babes you have established strength…”
- To err is human, to forgive is divine. NO
- Practice what you preach. NO
- A soft answer turns away wrath. YES Proverbs 15:1 “A gentle answers turns away wrath, but a hard word stirs up anger.”
- The way of the transgressor is hard. YES Proverbs 13:15 “Good understanding produces favor, but the way of the treacherous is hard.”
- The early bird catches the worm. NO
- Honesty is the best policy. NO
- Don’t judge others by yourself. NO
- Stolen water is sweet. YES Proverbs 9:17 “Stolen water is sweet; and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.”
- Silence is golden. NO
- If at first you don’t succeed, try again. NO
- Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. YES Hosea 8:7 “For they sow the wind and they reap the whirlwind…”
- Confession is good for the soul. NO
- Money is the root of all evil. NO
- Let your conscience be your guide. NO
- Accept Jesus as your personal Savior. NO
If you have questions let me know.
Be sure to FACT CHECK ME AS WELL!
Read proverbs 13:24 and 23:13 for spare the rod and spoil the child.
Thank you so much for reading and searching the scriptures. I was going to reference Proverbs 13:24, because it is similar, along with Proverbs 23:13. The one distinction is “spoil.”
Comments are closed.