I love books! When I learn about a book that may be of value to me, I will typically buy it. If I don’t, I will put it in my Amazon checkout and buy it at another time.
I was recently tagged by Steve from Steve’s Country. Thank you my friend. Here is the link to his original POST. If you’re looking to follow someone, check him out.
Below are the questions to this tag. ENJOY MY FRIENDS.
- How many books are too many in a series? More than 9. I once read the “Left Behind” series (read the Bible instead). I stopped after like book 8 or 9. I can’t remember if there were that actually many books, but it felt that way.
- How do you feel about cliff hangers? I like them.
- Hardback or paperback? Hardback
- Favorite book? The Bible
- Least favorite book? How to read a Book! LOL. I could never finish it. What does this say about me?
- Love triangles, yes or no? No
- The most recent book you couldn’t finish? Can’t remember. It must have not been good.
- A book you’re currently reading? Ultralearning by Scott Young. The Book of Hebrews by the Holy Spirit.
- Last book you recommended to someone? Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Oldest book you’ve read? (publication date) The Bible. It was published over a span of 1,500 years. It’s an old book that never gets old!
- Newest book you’ve read? (publication date) Ultralearning by Scott Young (Still reading it).
- Favorite author? Cal Newport, Shannon Ethridge, Tim Ferriss
- Buying books or borrowing? Buy
- A book you dislike that everyone seems to love? Don’t have one
- Bookmarks or dog-ears? Both
- A book you can always reread? The Bible. I tend to write notes on books and then reference them. I haven’t reread a lot of books.
- Can you read while listening to music? No
- One POV or multiple POVs? Either.
- Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days? It depends on my mood, schedule, and the kind of book.
- Who do you tag? No one for the moment.
Thanks again Steve!
I didn’t tag anyone, but if you would like to comment on this let me know. I’m always looking for new books to read.