Tom Brady built a legacy in New England. With 6 Super Bowl wins, he was and is the greatest football player in the history of the NFL! So, when he left the Patriots to play for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers last year, people thought he was crazy!
- Why would he ever want to leave?
- What about everything he had built in New England?
- Why leave a winning team to play for a losing team?
But there was something a lot of people didn’t know. They didn’t know about the good player development taking place in Tampa Bay? They didn’t know their defense was quickly getting better, even though they had a losing season. But somehow Tom Brady had the knowledge, gut feeling, patience, and right timing to go to Tampa Bay!
Life is often about timing!
The Bible speaks about timing! In the book of Ecclesiastes, it says,
For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh.
Life is often about timing! Today, I want to encourage you to remember that it’s always the right time to do what’s right. We never have to wonder if we today is the day to do the right thing.
- It’s the right time to Worship God.
- It’s the right time to Workout.
- It’s the right time to Work Hard.
- It’s the right time to mend relationships.
- It’s the right time to forgive.
It’s always the right time to do RIGHT!
Is there something you need to do today? Today is the right time.
I Can Do…So Can You!
- Be sure to follow me on Youtube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC–Piwty_hV-UNxyWwuvKNQ
- Be sure to follow my I Can Do Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/i-can-do-with-benjamin-lee/id1488687000?uo=4
- Be sure to follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icandowithbenjaminlee/