I’m so excited to be sharing with you my second I Can Do Cohort. For over a decade, I’ve been a part of some kind of coaching or Cohort group. I know the benefits of having a goal, a singular focus, and a team to help you accomplish what you want. I also know the power of personal coaching.
Below are some details.
1. Start Date: Saturday January 1st. It will conclude on February 21st.
2. It will last for 52 days. Why 52 days? Because in this cohort we will be going through the story of Nehemiah in the Old Testament. Nehemiah and the people rebuilt the wall of Jerusalem in 52 days. A lot can be done in 52 days, but it will take focus.
3. Nehemiah and the people knew what needed to be built. This Cohort will be focused on improving our health! For some, that may mean losing a certain amount of weight. For others, it may be improving eating habits, beginning and maintaining an exercise routine, etc. Ultimately, we want God to be glorified in whatever we’re pursuing.
What you will receive for signing up!
1. A team! Everyone who signs up becomes the team. Having others being a part of the journey makes all the difference.
2. Daily thoughts from me in the group to encourage and help keep you on track.
3. A weekly Zoom session with me and the team to start the week off strong. I will share some new thoughts with the team each week. We will also discuss what’s working well, challenges, etc.
4. Free PDF’s from me (31-day motivational journal, Life Beyond the Scale Book, my top supplement recommendations, and other coaching resources).
5. Weekly challenges to keep you locked in and connected with the team.
$149.00 for the 52-Days. When the 52 days are complete, you will be able to continue to stay connected with those in the Cohort and previous Cohorts in the Alumni Group.
1. Where will we meet as a team? We will be using the Mighty Networks for this Cohort and future Cohorts.
2. Will I need to set up an account with Mighty Networks? Yes. It’s simple, free, and will be less distracting compared to Facebook. When you pay you will automatically be sent to the group and you can finish up setup from there.
3. How can I pay? If you are ready to become a part of the group, I will send you a link for payment. It’s simple and easy.
4. Can I get a refund if something changes in the middle of the Cohort? At this time, no.
5. What if I have a hard time setting my goal? I will provide tips and strategies on how to set good goals. You will learn why some goals fail, and how you can set yourself up for success.
6. Do I have to have a fitness goal? Yes! We will all be working on improving our health! Some goals may vary, but all will be connected to improving one’s health.
7. Will we be talking about the Bible in this group? Yes! We will be learning from the scriptures, specifically the book of Nehemiah.
8. When does the enrollment period end for this Cohort? January 1st, 2022 is our start date. You need to be ready to get started on Day 1.
9. How do I proceed if I’m ready to begin? Here is the link for you to sign up!
If you have more questions, please feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I Can Do…So Can You!